Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Home Remedies for Herpes

Herpes is a viral infection caused by herpes simplex virus-Type1 and Type2. It is characterized by painful blisters or sores around the mouth or genital organs. When infection occurs around mouth, it is called oral herpes. This is the most common form of herpes. Apart from oral herpes and genital herpes, there are also other forms such as ocular herpes, cerebral herpes, neonatal herpes, herpes gladiatorum, Bell's palsy etc. But these forms are quite rare.

Herpes zoster is another virus of the same group, causing chicken pox, shingles. The blisters formed by herpes simplex virus last for a period of three weeks and then disappear. Genital herpes is characterized by viral shedding. Transmission or spreading of herpes simplex occurs through skin to skin contact. The contact with the fluid discharged from the sore of the affected individual may cause the virus to enter in to another individual's body through cuts or any other opening on skin. Herpes virus once enters a body, goes through the following stages.

Home remedies for

1. Primary stage -This stage is initiated within 2-8 days after a person is infected. In this stage fluid-filled blisters occur. The skin around the blister or blisters becomes red. In no time the blisters burst open letting out the fluid and taking the form of open sores. It may be associated with fever and flu-like symptoms. Genital sores may hurt while passing urine.

2. Latent stage - In this stage no blister or sore appears. But the virus silently makes a journey to the nerves near the spine.

3. Shedding stage - This stage consists in the multiplying of virus within the nerve. This multiplying may cause the virus to enter in to body fluids like saliva, vaginal fluids or semen.

4. Recurrence - When a second attack of herpes occurs after the first attack, it is called recurrence. The symptoms of second attack are however less severe. Stresses, fatigue, sickness, menstrual periods in women are factors that may bring about recurrence. The symptoms of recurrence could be itching and pain in the site of the first attack.

HSV or herpes simplex virus causes herpes. There are two kinds of the virus and they are as herpes simplex virus 1 and 2. The first virus causes cold sores or fever blisters and the second one causes a very severe problem called genital herpes. The infection takes the form of painful blisters. In the first kind it occurs in the lips, mouth, eyes, eyelids, nose, cheeks and fingers. While the second one, as the name suggests, occurs in the genitals. These outbreaks are not only painful but they are infectious too, and in order to get relief one has to take medical advice along with it follow home remedies for herpes.

Home remedies for
Facial Hair    Cold and Cough   Headache    Fever   Indigestion   Teeth Whitening
Constipation     Diarrhea     Viral Fever     knee pain    Itchy Scalp     Body Odor

The virus stays dormant and catches its victim unawares. It is initiated by fatigue, stress and many other factors. Once the infection begins, you get blisters, itching and yellowish scabs. And it can be easily transmitted through saliva, sweat, sexual contact and utensils. In case of oral herpes the symptoms are fever and blisters and in case of the genitals, it is painful blisters and ulceration in the genital area. Before knowing about the home remedies for herpes, it is essential to know when you get herpes. The infection gets triggered by a weak immunity system, hormonal imbalance and pregnancy.


Home Remedies for Herpes

The symptoms of herpes - fever and blisters can be treated by drinking tea. You can simply drink black or green tea or else drink peppermint tea as it is very soothing and helps in treating the herpes virus. Black tea leaf has tannin that is renowned for its antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. You can apply the tea on the infected region regularly to get good results. You have to do this 2-3 times in a day. One of the best home remedies for herpes in case of cold sores is to use cold compress by applying ice pack on your blisters for 15 minutes. Always remember to remove the ice pack after15 minutes or else you will get ice stings or burns.

On using Lemon balm or Melissa essential oil topically, you can prevent the outbreak of the blisters as it has active antiviral properties. One of the important home remedies for herpes is aloe vera. It helps in reducing the itching caused by the virus. After the sores get better, a film of thin skin forms on the affected areas. It helps in reviving the skin texture but always remember to use natural, raw aloe vera gel instead of those available in the market. Apply baking soda on the affected area after dipping a cotton ball in water. Change the ball after each application as it will contaminate the ball. In the same manner, you can use cornstarch too to get relief from the pain.
Home remedies for
Prostate Cancer     Chest pain    Prostate Cancer   Stomach Ulcer   Asthma
Fibroids   Depression    Gall bladder     Dry Eyes   Bacterial Vaginosis   


Siberian ginseng helps in curing the symptoms of genital herpes. It is renowned to boost the immunity system which is an important remedy. A strong immunity can help you deal with mental and physical strength. One of the effective home remedies for herpes is to add a hand full of Epsom salt to your warm bathing water. You have to do this daily and let the water stand on the areas that has the infection for 15 minutes. Drink plenty of water to flush out all the toxins. Avoid any mouth or sexual contact with your partner for this will only help in spreading the virus. Do not wear tight fitting clothes. Avoid sugary foods, processed or fast foods, alcohol and cigarettes.

1. Echinacea tincture is a highly beneficial remedy for herpes. It should be taken three times a day daily.

2. A mixture of burdock root, licorice root, pau d'arco, cinnamon, orange peel can be taken as an infusion to get relief from itching and burning sensation.

3. Nettle root extracts, oat straw, chamomile, St John's wort, passion flower extracts can strengthen nervous system and improve immune functioning.

4. Aloe Vera gel has a soothing effect on itchy sores.

5. Lemon balm has anti inflammatory properties and can treat herpes sores effectively.

6. A paste of goldenseal powder, walnut powder, Echinacea powder can relieve itching. It is an effective herbal remedy for herpes.

7. Dabbing the area with tea tree oil, chaparral leaves juice, and baking soda can heal the sores faster.

8. A herbal bath using comfrey leaves extract, chamomile, calendula can be highly beneficial.

9. Vitamin B rich food, Vitamin C, whole grains, seaweeds, bee pollen, nutritional yeast should be included in diet.

10. Chocolates, soft drinks, refined food items, sugar should be avoided because they act as a catalyst causing herpes outbreaks.

11. Light exercise is required to keep the body healthy and resistant against infection.

16 comments:

  1. Replies

    1. I want to let the general public know of how i was cured from HIV disease. I'm Hamilton Brett and i am from Fresno California, i was HIV positive for 2years and i was been sustain with medications but i wasn't cured. A friend of mine told me about a man call okoh and showed me testimony on how people are talking about how this man cured them from herpes and another from HIV but i never believe it. after much discussion i tough of giving a try on him, i contacted him with his email:drokohspelhome@gmail.com and he guided me and now I'm cured, so I'm urging you to contact him for help and get cured from the deadly disease and infection, you can reach him on his email: drokohspelhome@gmail.com or his telephone: +2348153089532 for easy communication.

      Delete

    2. I'm here again to appreciate dr okoh. Dr Okoh God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Susan Moore from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I was tested HIV positive, I saw a blog on how Dr Okoh cured people, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, contact him now with his Email: drokohspelhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348153089532

      Delete
  2. Hello ,i am Christie Bolt from New York Texas,i am 37 years old,i saw a comment posted by wandy brimm from Vegas, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor HAKIM , i was diagnosed of HPV infections for the pass two years , i contacted wandy and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then i contacted DR.HAKIM, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HPV , so i make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which i used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor hakim told me i we be healed i was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, i went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then drhakim asked me to promise him that i we testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I we like you to contact him (dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue i believe doctor hakim we help you .here is my email adress you can contact me christiebolt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. HIV is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr osula my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, Lo and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr Osula, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact him with his Email: dr.osulaspellhome@gmail.com or you can reach him via his mobile phone on +2349030368565

    ReplyDelete

  4. HIV is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr osula my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, Lo and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr Osula, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact him with his Email: dr.osulaspellhome@gmail.com or you can reach him via his mobile phone on +2349030368565

    ReplyDelete

  5. Greetings to the general public,i want to inform the
    public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called
    astogo.i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs
    like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the
    symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about
    how Doctor astogo cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a
    Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a
    free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I
    pray for you Dr astogo God will give you everlasting life, you shall
    not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy,
    you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drastogospellhome@gmail.com. or call him on +2348104933655.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Rick Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Risk Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Rick Simpson to your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com Contact him and be free from cancer!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GET MY HERPES CURED WITHIN 7 DAYS

    i want every herpes patient to please read my testimony,my name is smith sandra i am from California in USA,and my Facebook name is smith sandra. you can also add me up for more inquire. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with penny. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how i get rid of my herpes.i was reading a comment on the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a woman from island that she get rid of her herpes with the help of doctor odogu. so i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication is free.i quickly collect the herbal doctor email and i email him within 5 hr he respond to my email.i explain things to him he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form wish i did.he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine,wish i send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear.after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how i got the herbal medication.and i use it as i was told.after few days i found out that my herpes was no more.when some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and i also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same herpes.if you have herpes,kindly contact doctor odogu via this email....odoguspellhome@gmail.com phone number+2349099652167

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello friends am Shanny
    Here I leave a video to combat and eliminate herpes: >>> http://tinyurl.com/cureherpes7 <<<
    look at him is very interesting. talk about how to combat outbreak of herpes and eliminate the disease in the bud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm giving a testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamispelltemple@gmail.com or call +2347032406938, thank you all and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm giving a testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamispelltemple@gmail.com or call +2347032406938, thank you all and be blessed..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm giving a testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamispelltemple@gmail.com or call +2347032406938, thank you all and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Tanya Albert i am from USA, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me her name is Joyce telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,that i have herpes genital she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES that was in my body got vanished and i was so surprised. so if you are having herpes or any kind of disease and you also want cure, you can also email him at: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr SUKU prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr SUKU I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr SUKU his website: http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ to your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com Contact him and be free from herpes!thank you for you help me to cure my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) am so grateful to you Dr SUKU make god bless you for you work done.i advice you contact him and get cure on time is real to help you to cure you herpes he have help me too his vie email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com
    or call his Mobil number:+234874839242

    ReplyDelete